Running a business, even a small one can be tough when you are struggling with staff shortage. You will have a lot to handle, from managing the employees and inventory, to serving customers and promoting your business. When business improves, the work load get heavier and you don’t know how long you can handle the extra stress. When you find yourself in such a tight and tough situation, it is best to invest in a business management system to lighten your load and keep your business running.
A Clover System equipped with software customized to meet your needs will make a great impact on the running of your business. This system accept more payment type e.g. standard credit and debit cards, EMV chip, magnetic stripe, and contactless payments. With advanced software and specialized apps, the Clover Merchant is able to manage all aspects of the business, from employees to inventory and returns.
It has a built-in fraud protection from Clover Security to keep owner’s and customers’ information safe. You can also set up a digital loyalty and rewards program to generate new business and keep existing customers returning for more. Running your business on cloud-based software enables you to access your information from any device, from any place and at any time.
You can look up Merchant Account Solution website to check out the various credit card processing models e.g. Clover Station, Clover Flex, Clover Mini, Clover Mobile, Clover Go, and etc. All these accept a wide range of payments with ease.
The various Clover models:
- Clover Flex is small in size. Easy to take with you, convenient for customers to dip, swipe, tap, enter a pin or sign. It has a built-in receipt printer and scanner.
- Clover Mini offers swipe, EMV chip and contactless payments.
- Clover Mobile is suitable for food trucks, festivals, pay-at-the-table restaurants or anywhere else where customers are in line. You can pair it with Clover Station or Clover Mini to get some countertop POS power.
- Clover Station is the most powerful and productive countertop POS system. It can make payment, track inventory, manage time sheets, run reports, print from its connectivity hub.
- Clover Go is a contactless reader. You can take it to the customers for credit card swipes, dips and taps.
The benefits of using Clover systems:
- Clover systems’ dependable processing software have an offline and online operation mode. It can still run even when the internet is down to ensure that you can continue to serve your customers and make sales.
- Clover products have built-in card readers with encryption capabilities to protect confidential information from being accessed without a security key.
- Apart from accepting payments, the systems can print, email, and text receipts, clock employees in and out, and run transaction reports.
- By monitoring your inventory list, you will know what products you need to purchase. You save time and money by buying only what your customers want.